Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I've got worms....

It's true....and it's probably the weirdest thing I've ever purchased. Well...almost. 

My worms, all 2000 of them, arrived by mail today. I was all worried for them traveling via the postie but I opened the bag and there they were..all wriggly and shit. They look pretty awesome...and I felt very proud as I threw them on top of the new house I had made for them. They burrowed down instantly and I imagined them, all hungry and parched from their trip, enjoying the sweet veggies, banana peels, peet moss, top soil and paper nest I made for them. 

It's weird because I want to keep checking them but I know that's not what they need. They need some alone time now. Some time to check out their surroundings, eat a little and then get to mating!!!

I wonder if people grow up wanting to be professional worm farmers? 

Xxm

No comments:

Post a Comment