Thursday, February 20, 2014

Here we go.....


I've missed blogging. I've missed writing consistently. So, this is my new attempt. I just found my old blog filled with pages and pages of posts that span a whole year of my life. I miss that documenting. Truth is, it hasn't been easy to integrate it into my new website and everytime I did, I didn't like the look of it...so I gave up. This time, I'm just trying not to give a fuck and just write. The design will come later.

This is what is happening in my life today. Jamie and I am packed and heading back to Australia for two months. That's a lot of stuff. I get nervous with that much stuff. Infact, I have this weird anxiety thing around the whole process of getting to the airport & checking in. My flying life has NEVER been as easy as turning up to the airport with one easy bag. Never. My experIence with airports has always consisted of too many bags, fragile instruments and worrying about excess baggage and overages. Many times on my life I have had to open everything up and repack because I'm a pound over weight. Now, because I know myself better, I weigh everything before I leave home. 

But, I still worry. 

I want to worry less in my life. My sweet wife looks at me with love on her eyes and shakes her head at me. She's one of those lucky humans who just believes everything will be okay. That thrills me and annoys the shit out of me all at once. But that's a blog post for another day..

Here we go. Blogging and traveling...all at once. 

Xm
.

No comments:

Post a Comment