Sunday, February 23, 2014

Ocean Loving

We drove to the ocean yesterday ...the perfect thing to do when you've been on a plane for 19+ Hours and feel a general crappiness for that fact. We drove through the National Park and found our way to Garie Beach and we all just stood in the water and breathed a sigh of relief. I miss the ocean almost everyday. It brings such apace and a deep feeling of happiness that words often fail to describe. We are yet to actually swim but I have always considered the ocean to be my healier. The place I can go and feel everything be washed from me, inside and out. 

More soon.

Xmas

Ps...I failed to share the story of us buying a large bottle of Baileys in the duty free shop at the airport only to have TSA take it away from us because they considered it a suspicious liquid. They ran it through their special 'we're going to fuck with all the tourists' machine 5 times and the guy looked at me and apologized for having to do it and then confiscated it. Serious bull shit!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment